Everyone talks about sustainability, CO2 emissions, and ESG these days, but where do you start when it comes to turning your business strategy toward a sustainable transformation?
The science is crystal clear: the world must reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by 43% by 2030 to limit global warming to 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels.
With that said, taking action is no longer an option, but a necessity for companies wishing to have an environmentally virtuous approach.
Fortunately, there are solutions out there, and Sweep is among the best. It allows you to measure, understand your impact, and take action for potential reductions within your organisation. Additional to PALO IT's expertise, approach, and newly-minted Impact Tracker tool, PALO IT can help you kickstart your journey toward sustainability by combining both our expertise.
In this session, you'll learn:
- How to kickstart your sustainability transformation,
- Manage data integration and processing within solutions like Sweep,
- Steer your company toward a greener future!
Who should attend this session:
- The RSE and ESG managers who are considering carbon accounting tools
- The Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) who are required to implement a regulatory reporting of their emissions
- The operational teams and Human Resources who want to quantify and engage their staff in their sustainable transformation.
- Technical professionals who need to source data and integrate it into carbon accounting tools.
- The Marketing and Communication managers who wish to include quantifiable data in their company's communications.
- The executives and founders of companies who want to inform themselves or integrate the measurement of their carbon footprint into their strategy.